Telemedicine Virtual Clinics
We are excited to be able to virtually consult directly with you face-to-face by video conference. A visual examination is critical in the absence of an in-office visit. A Telemedicine visit will allow Dr. Pitt to provide quality medical care in certain cases to patients, using voice and video technologies.
Before The Appointment
- Complete a Telemedicine Consent Form
- Any additional paperwork will be sent to you to complete either via Adobe E-Sign or by e-mail.
- You will need a desktop computer or tablet with a camera to participate. Cellular telephones are not recommended. See recommendations below.
- Schedule your telemedicine appointment by calling 480-656-4048 or visit the Request An Appointment page.
- Connect through your preferred web browser (i.e. Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
- Enable the camera and microphone, or if you are unable to use the computer's microphone, you can use any telephone and call-in with the number provided in the email invitation and in the pop-up window after you click on "Join Meeting" and after Dr. Pitt starts the meeting. Enter your "Attendee ID" when prompted.
- We encourage you to opt for a desktop computer or tablet instead of a cellular telephone. Cell phones do not give Dr. Pitt an adequate view of you from head-to-toe, and you will not be able to clearly view the images Dr. Pitt will share with you. If your only option is to use a cell phone, please be sure to have a close friend or family member available to hold and point the phone in order to view specific areas.
- Join your virtual clinic 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Access our Tips page before your appointment to ensure that you will have a satisfactory experience.
- Access our Telemedicine FAQs if you have any questions about the process.
SupportIf you have additional questions or if Dr. Pitt has not joined the virtual clinic 5 minutes after your scheduled appointment time, please call our office at 480-656-4048.
We thank you in advance for your patience during this time, as telemedicine is new to us as well.
To schedule your telemedicine appointment, please call 480-656-4048 or visit the Request An Appointment page.
Complete and send this consent form before your virtual clinic.